Merry Christmas wish 2020: Christmas is celebrated every year on December 25 to celebrate the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ.
The name ‘Christmas’ is derived from Mass of Christ (or Jesus). In a mass service, Christians remember Jesus, who died for them and then came back to life.
People across the globe follow different kinds of tradition related to this day that includes decorating Christmas trees, holding feasts, exchanging gifts, church processions, and Santa visit.
Each and every one has its own importance and origin story.
Also Read this:
- 1 Merry Christmas Wishes for 2020
- 2 Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
- 3 Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
- 4 Merry Christmas 2020: Wishes and Messages
- 5 Merry Christmas 2020: Funny messages
Merry Christmas Wishes for 2020
In general, we prefer to keep things light-hearted at Christmas time. but we can’t ignore that many of us have had a challenging year with illness, loss, uncertain employment, and isolation due to COVID-19.
With that in mind, here are some examples of Christmas Wishes you could use as a starting point to write your own notes of encouragement to friends and family.
New Year? Yes, please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy 2021.
From our bubble to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! Stay safe and take care.
This Christmas card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that we can see you again soon. Until then, cheers to you from afar for your good health and happiness!
May the magic of the Christmas season fill your home with joy and peace. Sending lots of love to your family, and looking forward to the day we can see you again. Take care of yourself and stay safe.
Best Merry Christmas Wishes for 2020
We wish you a very happy Christmas and holiday season. We know that this past year has been very difficult for you, and we pray that the coming year brings more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.
Merry Christmas! We’re so sorry you’ve been ill and hope you are feeling stronger and better every day. May this holiday season be a time of rest as you recover, and the New Year full of hope for better days ahead.
We want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day as we remember [name] and miss him terribly. We know this Christmas season will be very difficult, and we wish we could gather around you in person to support you more. we are sending all our love from afar, and if there is anything you need please let us know.
Sending you all our love and merry Christmas wishes. We might be apart today, but you’re always in our hearts. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. We miss you!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
- Christmas is the time for connecting with family near and far, and these Merry Christmas wishes will help you spread the Christmas cheer this festival season.
2. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
3. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. We miss you and hope to see you in 2021.
4. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
5. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of Holidays past are such happy recollections now. Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
6. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
7. They say the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for the coming year.
Best Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
8. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
9. Whatever is beautiful. whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
10. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas all the way from [insert your location]. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a magnificent New Year.
11. May the holiday season end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
12. There’s nothing like a well-lit Christmas tree to remind me of all the fun we had together as children. Wishing you a holiday season as full of wonder as when we were young! Merry Christmas.
13. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude from far away. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
14. May the miracle of Christmas bring you joy and happiness. I wish you contentment and peace among you and your family. With Love, [your name]
15. We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the New Year.
16. Now that the kids are out of the house, you can rest easy for Christmas! Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
Here are some funny Merry Christmas 2020 wishes that will work well in a greeting card along with a funny message from you. I’ve added a sample message you could write under neath each funny Christmas saying.
Merry Christmas 2020: Wishes and Messages
A season of love, a season of sharing, a season of blessing. May the divine light of Christmas glow in your life in this season. Merry Christmas.
Christmas is all about sharing, loving and caring. I wish this Christmas fill your heart and mind with lots of fun and happiness.
Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
May the melody and spirit of Christmas bring love and peace to your life. Merry Christmas.
Christmas is the season for peace, joy and fellowship with family and friends. May the yuletide spirit fill your heart and home with an abundance of mercy, contentment, laughter and harmony.
Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!
It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time to be thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. Sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
On this special day, we recall the sacrifice that he made for us, and we honor his memory and commit ourselves to the upholding of his spirit and the glorification of the Lord and purification of the world.
Christmas is a festival to be spent with your most loved ones, and I’m grateful I’ll be celebrating it with you.
‘Tis the season to be merry and I’m sure we’ll be making merry memories today and in Christmases in the future.
Hope your Christmas is as warm and sweet as a cup of hot cocoa/ mulled wine we will be sharing.
I can’t wait to spend Christmas with you. It’s the gift I have been asking Santa for all year.
Merry Christmas 2020: Funny messages
Sorry to inform you but Christmas is canceled this year. Apparently, YOU told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
You should know that you are getting older, when Santa Claus is starting to look younger.
His name is Clause. Santa Clause. The Force is with him. And he’ll be back!
Whoever said “All is Calm” has never been to our house around Christmas. Hope you’re having a merry Christmas too!
A Christmas Reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves; they’re always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!
Check out This also:
- Funny Merry Christmas wishes
- Merry Christmas Wishes for Family and Friends
- 40+ Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
- happy new year 2021 images